Translate

13.11.13

[Review] : Garnier BB Cream | 卡尼尔BB Cream 修眼霜


Hi everyone, today, I'm going to review this BB cream that I am using right now. This is a light coloured BB cream from garnier (I really trust in this company because some of they products for oily skin have worked well on my skin)
Since M.A.C foundation was too heavy for me, I decided to change to another brand, and since BB creams are so accepted and high recommended on the internet I decided to give it a try.

¡Hola a todos! Hoy voy a hacer una review sobre esta BB cream que estoy usando actualmente. Es una BB cream clara (coloreada, ya que es como un fondo de maquillaje) de la marca Garnier. (Confio bastante en esta marca porque ha había usado con anterioridad algunos de sus productos para pieles grasa, y me han ido bastante bien)
Desde que el fondo de maquillaje de M.A.C era muy pesado para mi piel, decidí cambiarme a otra marca de cosméticos, y desde que las BB cream son muy recomendadas en la mayoría de reviews de internet decidí darle una oportunidad.




Caracteristics / Características:


Anti-shine / Anti brillo, acabado mate
Blurs pores and imperfections / Reduce marcas e imperfecciones

Evens tone and boosts glow / Unifica el tono e ilumina

Moisturises / Hidrata
SPF 20 UV protection / Protección SPF 20 UV



Before & After 


My experience with this product:
Likes / Dislikes

Well, the only thing that I dislike is the finish colour. It is only aviable in two tones: Light and medium, so if you skin is way lighter than the light tone, you will see a yellowish kind of colour in your face, what I really dislike. (≖︿≖ )

La única cosa que no me gusta es el color final. Solamente está disponible en dos tonos: Claro y medio, asi que si tu piel es más clara que el tono "claro" el acabado será un tono algo amarillento alrededor de tu cara, lo cual no me gusta para nada.  (≖︿≖ )

On the other side, this BB cream really cover my acne scars, so I use it only in some parts of my face (usually cheeks, chin and a bit on my nose and forehead) But it doesn't cover the redness of my spots, so I use also the MAC concealer (Is the only MAC product that gives me a nice result) It is also light, not heavy, and can last very well a night out

Por el otro lado, esta BB cream disimula bastante bien las marcas causadas por el cané, asi que solamente lo uso en algunas partes de mi cara (generalmente mejillas, barbilla, y un poco por la nariz y la frente) Pero no disimula las rojeces ni los granos, asi que también uso el corrector de MAC (Es el único producto de MAC con el que obtengo un buen resultado. Por último, esta BB cream es ligera, nada pesada, y puede aguantar una noche de fiesta perfectamente

Rating:
3'5/5
It has some nice caracteristics compared to my old foundation, but is not as good as I expected

What foundation or BB cream do you use?
Which one works better for you?






No comments:

Post a Comment